Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday cheating

Well, I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. Why? Well, my daughter turned 8 today and we had a birthday party yesterday. I have been waiting because I knew we were having a brownie cake with icecream. Have I mentioned how much I love brownies and icecream!!! And let me tell you it was worth every bite. Well, that is over now. Back to the training!
Let me ask you a question. Have you noticed yourself saying no to foods that you would normally eat. Just think about how many calories you are avoiding by just being conscious of what you put in your mouth!!! Good Luck to all of you in your fitness goal. I hope I am motivating you. Well, not to cheat. But I want you to know that if you know you have an event coming up. It is okay to indulge a little. Just make sure you plan for it. It really does make it taste that much better!!!! Do I feel guilt? Not one little bit!!!

Erin

No comments: